Join us for Casbah 2014, a spectacular stage show starring the dancers of Saffron Dance. Casbah will feature eight Student Companies, two Performance Classes, and multiple faculty performers, including nationally known dancers. Let us take you on a journey through belly dance, from folklore to fusion, tradition to innovation.
- Group Discounts: A discount for groups of 12 or more is available. Contact us at 571-206-8113 for more info.
- For Saffron Students: If you sell 10 tickets you get a free faculty workshop. If you sell 15 tickets you get a free private lesson with a faculty member or 2 free faculty workshops. If you sell 20 tickets you will get 8 hours of free Master workshops. (All workshops and private lessons must be used before June 2015.) In order to claim the tickets you sold make sure you or your guests email email@example.com and state who gets the credit for the sale.
Location & Parking:
The Gonda Theater is located in the Davis Performing Arts Center on Georgetown University's campus. Their website is: http://performingarts.georgetown.edu/page/1242736037924.html
- Free parking is available in the Main Campus garage off Canal Street, NW.
- The closest metro stops are Rossyln & Foggy Bottom – neither are walking distance.
- The theater is a one minute walk from the gate of Georgetown. Look for the Davis Center banners, visible from the main gates (37 & O) of Georgetown University.
- If you plan on using your GPS to get to the theatre, you must use the address 3698 O St., not 3700 O St. 3700 will take you to SE only. If you put in 3698, you will get NW to Georgetown.
- If you are parking on the street or using a taxi, enter through the main campus entrance at 37 & O streets. Walk straight towards the large stone building hall, Gaston Hall, and veer to the right. The Gonda Theatre is in the DAVIS Performing Arts Center.
- Additional parking may be found on the Georgetown campus in the cash-‐only parking garage located in the Southwest Quadrangle (SWQ) off the entrance to campus on Canal Road.
- Parking on campus is free on weekends.
Sat, 06/07/2014 - 5:00pm