Saffron Dance's annual Winter concert featuring performances by:
Saffron's 9 2014/15 Student Companies
Teel Fan Veil Performance Class
Fusion Performance Class
Tribal Fusion Performance Class
Persian Performance Class
Duet by Bagoas & Jenna Shear
Trio by Elena Faye, Jenna Shear & Victoria Teel
And a special Faculty number!
Tickets on sale now!
$30 in advance | $35 at the door
$20 full time students (w/ student ID) | $15 kids under 12 (Small children do not need a ticket if they sit on their guardian's lap.)
Have a group of 10 or more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the reduced group rate of $25/ticket.
Getting to the Gonda Theater at the Davis Performing Arts Center
From Georgetown University’s main gates on 37th & O Streets NW, head directly into campus between Healy and Copley halls to the right of the statue of John Carroll, there you will find the Davis Center. The Davis Center is clearly visible from the main gates of the University. An accessible entrance to the Davis Performing Arts Center is located at the main entrance to the Center, across the road from Old North Building and Healy Hall.
- Two-hour street parking is available, both metered and unmetered, off the main gates of Georgetown University on 37th and O Streets until 9 p.m. After 9 p.m. there is no hourly limit. Most streets require a Zone 2 Residential Permit for longer than two hours. A limited number of metered spaces are also available on Reservoir Road and Prospect Street.
- Limited parking may be found on campus in the cash-only parking garage located in the Southwest Quadrangle Garage off the entrance to campus on Canal Road. (See below for Accessibility Routes)
- On campus parking is available within the Southwest Quadrangle Garage. The garage is cash only.
- For directions on how to get to the Southwest Quadrangle Garage, see here.
- Patrons are encouraged to drop off visitors with disabilities directly in front of the Davis Performing Arts Center.
- For directions on how to drive through campus, see here.
- Visitors whose vehicles display valid state-issued physical disability permits may park at visitor-designated physical disability parking spaces after paying the garage rate.
- Designated parking spaces for vehicles with valid state-issued physical disability permits are available in the Southwest (SWQ) Garage, located off Canal Road.
- Upon entry to the SWQ Garage, turn right at the bottom of the entrance ramp. You will be on the P-3 level, and accessible spaces will be immediately on your right.
- For additional information and assistance, please call the Gonda Theater box office at (202) 687-3838 48 hours in advance.
Public Transportation to Georgetown University
- Taxicabs drop off at the main gates of the Georgetown campus at 37th and O Streets, NW.
- From Dupont Circle the G2, D2, D6, and D3 buses run within blocks of the University’s main gates.* The closest stop from D2, D6, and D3 buses is on 35th and Q Street. The G2 bus stops at the intersection of Dumbarton St NW and Wisconsin Ave.
- From Rosslyn the 38B and 31 buses will take you to 34th and M Street, and Wisconsin Ave and Dumbarton St respectively. Both stops are 6 blocks from the main gates.
- * The G2 stops right at the front gates. For all other bus routes, there is a .5 mile walk to the Davis Performing Arts Center from the closest stop.
- At just $1 and with buses arriving every 10 minutes, the DC Circulator provides daily bus service on five convenient routes throughout Washington, DC (it goes to Georgetown!). To plan your route, visit www.dccirculator.com