Where to park:
- In our parking lot. Before 5pm on weekdays, parking is available in the adjacent lot in spaces labeled Saffron Dance. After 5pm on weekdays, and on weekends, parking is available in any of the spots in the adjacent lot except for the four BCN spots up against the brick wall of the building.
- Free and metered street parking can be found in the surrounding neighborhood (please see the above map for guidance on locating street parking). Many students park on Irving St on the other side of Silver Diner, or along 10th St.
Where NOT to park:
- The corner lot on 10th & Wilson Blvd. Towing is enforced.
- The four parking spots labeled "BCN" that face the side brick wall of our building.
- The Silver Diner parking lot. Towing is enforced.